CP Conversions have successfully completed a number of extensions for clients within the Exeter area. An extension can increase living space and the value of your home or business without having to move. Typical extensions include:
- larger kitchens and dining rooms
- additional bedrooms
- family and games rooms
- conservatories, sun rooms, and summer houses
CP Conversions will seamlessly blend your new extension with original property by selecting the correct materials. Your new extension will look like an original part of the building.
An extension can incur major building work but we endeavour to minimize disruption and inconvenience at all points of the construction.
Recent home extensions projects
Photographs from recent home extensions in Exeter:
Full project management
CP Conversions provide a complete start-to-finish service and your extension project will be fully managed from day one:
- an initial cost estimate with budget options
- a detailed building project survey
- building works specification
- structural design and architecture
- a comprehensive quotation
- regulations applications, research and planning
- environmental impact and energy saving measures
- building, construction, and installation
- minimal disturbance and upheaval
- quality control to the highest standard
- final inspection to British Standard 5750.
Please contact us for a free, no-obligation cost estimate.