We are committed to protecting your privacy.
CP Conversions collects the following information for the purposes of business enquiries and/or billing:
- your name
- business name
- business address
- telephone number
- email address
- other invoicing details as necessary
Your personal information is:
- given voluntarily
- encrypted, transmitted and stored in secure systems
- only accessed by authorised CP Conversions personnel
- never shared with other parties without your consent
- regularly checked to ensure accuracy
- deleted once any contract with CP Conversions is terminated.
On verified request, we promise to provide all information held about you within 30 days. Amendments and/or deletions will be made where possible.
We may periodically contact you by email. Instructions are provided should you wish to opt out of communications.
Cookies and similar technologies may be used on this site to record usage statistics or store preferences. This information is anonymous: it can not be used for identification or linked to your personal information.